Outdoor Adventures




Yesterday we went to Hood River to drop off jewelry at Plenty (more on that later) and visit with friends and family. I was hoping to get a hike in but that didn't exactly happen--lots of walking around Hood River, though!

We had lunch with my mom at the fabulous Celilo, which was amazing. The interior of the restaurant is full of amazing design and artwork. I love all the architectural aspects! I had a grilled prawn salad which was so great...seafood really is my weak spot.

Then we went to G. Willikers, this great toy store, and got a present for one of the little girls I nanny, and visited with my friend Megan, who asked me to be her Maid of Honor! I'm so flattered! I got all teary eyed--yes I'm a sap :)

The rest of the afternoon was spent with Dave's sister, until dinner, which we had at Sushi Okalani, joined by lots of friends. It was 2-for-1 hand roll night, which was amazing! Then, back home to the babies (cats) and nice welcoming bed.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top