Outdoor Adventure

I love these beauties


May 7, 2008
Yesterday, there was no adventure. No pilates, no exercise. After a long day of correcting addresses, searching for addresses, and deleting addresses on the database, I was exhausted. I did manage to get a little work done in the studio, which you'll see soon.

TODAY, however, was different. Wednesday is the one day that Dave and I both have off of work and can spend together. When I'm in "Production Mode", it's usually spent at home, but today we ran errands from about noon to 6.30 pm, and then went for a hike. Dave got a new lens, and wanted to try it out. It's pretty fancy.


Dave and his new baby


We laughed a lot today


Middle reservoir...they're filling it back up


I don't know what these are, but I love them! They come in a beautiful dark purple/red shade too.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. those are hellebores, common name is lenten rose

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top