Birthday!!! (and daily adventure)





Well, my birthday got off to a rough start today. I don't think I'll post the details here but those close to me know what's going on. Anyway, after a bit of a cry and some anger, I decided not to let it ruin my birthday.

Dave took today off work to spend with me, which is a wonderful gift. We met up with our friend Tony at the local rock gym and went bouldering for a bit (I'm very out of shape when it comes to climbing), which was really fun. Then we enjoyed fish tacos and beverages at Dingo's. After coming home for a little break, I decided we hadn't worked out enough climbing so we should go walk up Mt. Tabor a bit. Ha! My legs are so sore :) We just walked through the dog park and played in the playground for a while, and then came home because of the heat. Now it's time to get ready to go eat sushi at Bara Sushi House!

I'm really looking forward to seeing some of my good friends and enjoying the rest of my evening :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top