Pebble Studs


I have recently noticed a pattern in my production line. As I create more, I am seeing the repetition of pieces depicting flora, and those depicting pebbles. The flora, I was aware of all along. These pebbles seemed to happen on their own, without me being completely aware of their appearance until now. It makes sense, as I have always had a love for stones. In years past, I have collected many pebbles, stones, agates (a prized possession on the playground!), and now, gemstones and semi-precious stones. Some of my current favorite stones are Oregon Sunstone, Mozambique Tourmaline, Lilac Amethyst, Diamond (conflict free, of course), Boulder Opal, Turquoise, Violet Sapphire, Amazonite, and Purple Chalcedony.




These little pebble studs came to me as an idea I had twirled around in my mind for ages but somehow forgot about until I looked up and saw my charcoal block. How they were made? Well, I can't give away all my secrets. These particular ones have little CZ's in the middle which add a bit of sparkle. There will be more coming that are just silver, and probably more to follow that with colored stones.



Pebble Studs are available in my Etsy Shop.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top