Lace Dangles




My Great Aunt, Dorothy ("Dodo"), owned a lot of lace, as well as many costumes. She was a Contessa of Italy (Vicenza), married to Count Lodovico Bonin Longare. They never had any children, that I know of. Of her many beautiful possessions that we inherited after her passing, I received a carved trunk from china that my Great Great Grandfather had brought over to the states. Inside I found photographs, wrapping paper, paintings, documents from Italy, and yards upon yards of beautiful lace.

These silver dangle earrings have been created with imprints of that lace. They hang beautifully and are exceptionally unique. They have been given a patina to bring out the pattern of the lace and all of its details.

Sterling Silver

These are available in my Etsy Shop.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top