The Carrotbox

Paralucia spinifera series, 2004


The other day, I was featured on The Carrotbox, which is an amazing website. I think I had heard of it over a year ago but it got pushed to the back of my mind. The Carrotbox is dedicated to showcasing rings--mostly glass and plastic as well as other non-metal rings, since the person behind the site is allergic to most metals, although I have seen a number of metal-based rings on their blog.


Hardware, made pretty by Chave


The artist behind Carrotbox has rings available as well, made out of plastic, wood, lucite, glass, which are definitely worth checking out in their Shop.


Claudie Rinneberg


Have a look through the Website and discover all these goodies for yourself!!!

Pieces from my Paralucia spinifera series are available in my Etsy shop, and can be made in your size.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! You totally deserve it. Your rings are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top