The Fallen One

 40/100
The Fallen One

Portland is a funny city. Aside from all the hipsters and such, there are quirky little things like how the city keeps old horse rings on many of the streets, even if they have to repair the sidewalk. On many of these horse rings, you can find plastic horses attached with cables--usually placed there by children or families, and occasionally artists (I, personally, want to attach dinosaurs or other fantastical creatures to them). 

On one street near my house, there used to be horses tied on to each of the horse rings, until recently, when I noticed that they were all disappearing, at least on this particular street. This is the last one. I call him The Fallen One.

100 Things is a challenge I set for myself to create 100 things between the end of May and August, 2012.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top