Exhausted...

8 hours, one great order, and another metalsmith later...I return from my trip to Bend, Oregon. I went there to meet with a buyer for a boutique (to be named in a later post once my work is in their shop), and was very happy that she placed an order for some consignment pieces with me. It was a beautiful, if somewhat hairy drive, to and from Bend, and it felt good to do such a long trip alone. I miss my road trip days sometimes!



Also, while walking around prior to the meeting, I stumbled upon John Paul Designs. John Paul is a metalsmith, and his work caught my eye because I noticed the use of non-precious metals alongside precious metals. John is energetic, interested, and easy to talk to, which made my experience great. He has an extensive amount of jewelry in his portfolio, much of it custom. I love the pieces with steel, diamonds, and other metals.







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top