A Very Belated Caturday Post


Hi there! I'm Sammy, on the left, and on the right is Amber. We took over the household a few months ago. This picture was taken when we were just 7 weeks old...aren't we cute? Amber's my sister. Mommy and Daddy were going to just adopt me, but then someone told them that I really loved Amber, so they got both of us...Yay! Now we get to play and cuddle together all the time. Oh, that's Daddy with us...we love him.


This picture was us at about 8 or 9 weeks old (We are now 4 1/2 months old). You might be wondering about our names. Well, M&D (Mommy & Daddy) named me Sammy because they think I look more Siamese than Lynx Point, with my dark nose and face and all. And sis is named Amber because of the Amber colored blaze down her face. She was originally named Betty, but it didn't really suit her.

So, what is it we do around here? Well, we love to sleep. M&D do a pretty good job of entertaining us too, with feathers and fluffy stringy things, and these rad little jingly bell ball things. Sometimes they slide us across the floor but that's not as fun. We like to do jumps and flips and show off how strong our legs are getting. We're getting bigger now...I'm 6.5 lbs, and sis isn't far behind. Other than playing and cuddling, I must admit that we get into a lot of trouble. There's curtains to scale, as well as screens, and counters to climb on and knock stuff off of all the time. Humans hate that!

Oh yeah, and I recently discovered the computer screen....that funny arrow thing is crazy! Why can't I ever get it?Well that's it for now. I have to go give mommy lots of kisses before she goes to bed. Licking--its' what I do.

Paws and kisses,
Sammy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top