July Clearance Sale....


Coming up in July, I will be hosting a month-long clearance sale to get rid of old stock that I no longer want. Anything that is left over will simply be added to the scrap pile, to be made into something new in the future. Much of my stock will be reduced except for my signature items. Those will be reduced, but not as drastically as the rest of it.

During the month of July, I will also be taking a bit of a break from a lot of creating actual jewelry, and concentrate on building my business's identity as a whole, including logo, font, colors, photo backgrounds, etc. Good graphic design cannot be rushed, and I have a lot to learn, so I'm giving myself that month. Wish me luck, and keep your eyes peeled for drastically reduced items!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top