Popular Posts
-
I have never before wished that I had taken studio photography when I was in school, until now. Recently, I have been struggling with my ph...
-
Ring A Week no. 8 RAW 8/52 "Windswept" A windswept landscape, gorgeous in its clarity and hue... At first I didn'...
-
In May, I spent two weekends in Seattle. It made me fall in love with it. I had no choice...it was sunny the whole time! I know it wa...
-
Our holidays this year were filled with heartbreak. And yet, we were buoyed by family surrounding us. On December 30, 2017, we had t...

Well done! Are they sculpture or jewelry?
ReplyDeleteThey're brooches....I'll post more pics soon, once my dear hubby edits them (he photographed them so he gets to edit) :) They actually are fairly light (a surprise) and stand up pretty well on the body! The largest one is about 2.5" tall and 3" long!
ReplyDelete