Friday Finds--decor8

I am fairly domestic, and a blog I came across a long time ago is decor8. I love the design ideas that come out of this blog, and often save posts for future reference.

I have a lot of family heirlooms laying around--200 year old paintings, a 200 year old dictionary, family silver, chests, etc. I still have yet to invest money into really decorating with them, but when I saw decor8's post on Caroline Keith of C.Keith Vintage, it showed me just how well vintage can live with modern. Here are some inspirational images (originally from Country Living Magazine):



Another find on decor8 was this post on Doilies. I have a lot of vintage lace laying around, so this might inspire some ideas about how to re-use it.

Doilies and lace as decorations as seen at CAMP.

Upcycling doilies into vases as seen on Sweet Paul.

Contemporary jewelry with doily and lace impressions by Elissa Frankino.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top