This and That




What have I been up to lately? I joined the ranks of Oregon College of Art and Craft full time, and am also working part time as a nanny (it seems too much and yet not enough at the same time), so my time has been sucked into what seems to be a never ending vacuum.

The last two weeks have left me amazed at how much I can fit on my plate. And also, how much I misspell words when I'm tired. Right now I'm working on some chased pieces, a whole lot of samples for my Surface & Stonesetting class, and homework for Math, Science, and Modernism courses. I'm trying to stay on top of everything as well as have a little time to relax.

The images above are a couple pieces from last semester. You can find more on my flickr page.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top