Stress Relief

What. A. Month. I have survived some very stressful situations lately, but there is relief in sight. As mentioned earlier, Dave had one of his paychecks bounce. Well, we got it all sorted out about a week and a half after it happened. But a few days after his birthday, he was fired. This has thrown quite the stick into our wheels, but we are strong and will get through it. The last week has been spent job hunting, filing unemployment and trying to keep stress to a minimum.



Fortunately, this weekend, a couple bought one of our couches AND I sold my jeep. Yay! I loved my jeep but I love our Subaru even more. It suits our needs better. I honestly didn't know if my jeep would ever sell, but it has gone to a great new owner. Now for the paperwork....

In the kitty realm of things, Amber got spayed at the beginning of the week, and after a series of her tearing her stitches out and consequential vet visits, she is healing nicely and very playful and rambunctious...even with her collar on! I also had the kitties micro-chipped in case they escape.

Here are some more cute kitty photos....I wish I could have done the caturday post this week but it's been an insane week...


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your stresses, but thank goodness for cuddly kitties… wow, your cats are way too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they? I love them so so much! The stresses are slowly subsiding...and I guess we all have to go through certain amount of stresses in our lives!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top