One year ago today....


 50/100
....I married the love of my life.
In the time that we have been together, I have laughed harder, loved deeper, and have been treated better than I ever thought possible.

Today, we celebrated by biking up Mt. Tabor and having a little picnic at the top, while watching the sunset, followed by gift-giving once we got back home. Dave had one of our beautiful wedding photos printed up, and I had commissioned a drawing of vintage plane tickets to represent our upcoming trip.

It was beautiful, simple, and fun...and completely perfect for how our life is right now.
Beautiful.
Simple.
Fun.

51/100

 52/100

100 Things is a challenge I set for myself to create 100 things between the end of May and August, 2012.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top