Two Years!!!

January 2008, Multnomah Falls

Dave and I have officially reached....toddler-hood! Today is our 2 year anniversary, and while that may be small numbers for some, it is a great thing for us. I come from a family where both parents had 4 marriages, and sometimes it still amazes me that I am able to stay in one relationship for so long, but then I know in my heart of hearts that Dave is my person. Dave's family was also not the best role model for successful relationships. Even through all the hard times we have had individually, and as a couple, I couldn't be happier. We are supportive of each other's artistic endeavors, and even though we don't have a lot of money, we have a really good life.

In the past, I have always looked to others for examples of how relationships and marriages can last. And with the support of those memories and lessons, I am now looking to us. I am dearly in love with Dave, and am looking forward to another year!

Two Years Ago Today, Post-First-Kiss
January 27, 2006

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top