Just Listed! Knob Brooch from the EMPRJC 7.7






You may remember this brooch, given that I made it about a year ago!  It was made for the Etsy Metal Project Runway Jewelry Challenge 7.7.  The challenge was to create something with objects found at a hardware store.  Here are the details:


This funky brooch was the creation inspired by one of EtsyMetal's Project Runway Jewelry Challenges. The challenge was to create something from pieces found at a hardware store. It features:

drawer pull
wire
washer
screw
nail
pin back *the only non-hardware piece

I went and visited Hippo Hardware, here in Portland, OR, and found some wonderful quirky finds.

I wasn't sure I would be able to create something solely from hardware store finds, but one thing I have learned about myself recently, is that I am a problem solver. And happily, I figured out a way to make it work! I'm very happy with this piece and fully intend on making more. Keep an eye out!

It is definitely a fun brooch to wear and have in a collection!


You can find this beauty in my Etsy Shop!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top