Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Not for the commercialized aspect of it, but for the history. St. Valentine's Day honors a man who, in a time when men were required to go to war and forbidden from marrying, would marry lovers in secret. That is the version that I know, anyhow.
In honor of Valentine's Day, I am having a sale and giveaway!
From Monday, January 24, through Tuesday, February 1, 2011, you can find everything in my Etsy Shop at 20% OFF!! I will be adding a few new items during that time and they will also be on sale.
There are multiple ways you can enter the giveaway, and the winner will be chosen at random. Here is what you will need to do:
1. Enter a comment telling me about your favorite piece of jewelry (one that you own or wish to own someday).
2. Post a link to this giveaway on your blog, and leave a comment telling me you did so. Please provide the link to your blog!
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your twitter name.
4. Post about this giveaway on Facebook, and leave a comment!
5. Purchase something from my Etsy Shop!
6. "Like" my Facebook page, and leave a comment on here telling me so!
You have 6 possible ways to enter the Giveaway! Enter via one, two, or all of them! The winner will win a pair of my Blossom Earrings (pictured above). I will be announcing the winner on February 2, 2011!
Please be sure to add a separate comment for each entry!