This last week has been a flurry of activity for me. Between work and creating jewelry for the OCAC Annual Jewelry Sale, I have had hardly any time to sleep or keep up with daily activities.


After having been out of "production mode" for about a year, it sure feels good to be getting back into it! I love creating mounds of beautiful pieces for others to wear. I'm really excited about the new series of work I'm doing based on endangered plant species of the Northwest U.S. I will expand my concentrations to other areas of the U.S. and North America, but it takes A LOT of research...hours and hours of searching through websites and files and photos. I am currently looking into organizations I can donate proceeds to as well, which always makes me feel great.


And now, since it is such a lovely day, I will be enjoying the sun and my weekend!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful process pics! I really enjoyed reading the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Etsy and I must say that not only do I enjoy your work...I love that you show "process shots" in your posts. It's so inspiring to see how others work.

    http://klmphotos.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top