Dave and I love the outdoors and this last week has been so beautiful that we were able to go on not one, but two little adventures! On Sunday we went on a 12 mile bike ride around Sauvie Island, which is just a few miles outside of Portland. I've been wanting to do this bike ride for a while, so we hooked up the bike rack to the car and made it happen!

I can't wait to go explore the island again soon. After our bike ride, we got back to the car, and being rather tired, I did what only the most talented of clumsy people can do--locked our keys in the car with the car running (I thought it would be a great idea to have the air conditioning on so it would be nice and cool when we got in. It was! An hour later...). Ha! But it was an adventure no less, and Dave even treated me to a lovely sushi dinner later at Yuki Japanese Restaurant. Their sushi is AMAZING. I highly recommend the Hawaiian Sunrise roll (I think that's the right name).


On Monday, we decided to go for a hike up Mt. Tabor after I got home from work, so Dave made us a lovely little salad and we packed it into the backpack with dressing and forks and headed up the hill. Luckily, while it was pouring down cats and dogs on the other side of Portland, it was only cloudy and slightly drizzly on Mt. Tabor.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top