Giving Thanks...


It's that time of year again, where we openly display all that we are thankful for. I am grateful every day for the life I live. Here is a little list of thanks....

I am thankful for my health, strength, and intelligence
I am thankful for my family, near and far
I am thankful that my brother is coming home from Iraq soon!
I am thankful that I got to spend 23 years with my father
I am thankful to my friends, near and far, who have seen me through thick and thin
I am thankful to my wonderful partner who loves me no matter what
I am thankful to the people I work for and their children for giving me love and laughter
I am thankful for my "babies", Sammy and Amber
And I am thankful for all of my wonderful readers and customers who make my dreams come true every day!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top