EtsyMetal Project Runway Challenges!!!


Australia Necklace

This is a necklace that I made for the EtsyMetal Project Runway Challenge for Season 6 Episode 10, "Pick a Place!". It is inspired by Australia, with the modern aesthetic of so many designers there, as well as my deep love for the very odd plants in all shapes and sizes. The empty spaces in the large links represent silhouettes of seed pods and fruits from the rainforest.



Moonstone Charm Necklace

I created this necklace as part of the EtsyMetal Project Runway challenges. This one is for the Season 6, episode 11 challenge "Create a Companion Look". While the companion was not for one of the challenges, this goes perfectly with the necklace I made for my friend, Saskia Moes.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top