$9 Book Sale!!!


Hello, readers! I am so sorry for my absence of late. Time has run away with me and left me with little to spare in the last few weeks. I have recently been very inspired by a blog called Rowdy Kittens and am in the process of streamlining my life and belongings. I started with purging old cards and pictures, some furniture, clothing, and am now moving onto books. I have many books, due to a long book-buying phase, and yet, I never read a book twice. I am ready to get rid of (most) of my books now, and clear some space in my life.

All books listed below are $9 (including shipping in the U.S. only). All are used, but in great condition. If you are interested, email me at chandler.catherine (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll send you an invoice via PayPal. I will keep this open for two weeks, until December 8, before giving them to goodwill.

Special Occasions by Martha Stewart (Great ideas for DIY special occasions)

Yoga for Women by Shakta Khalsa

Salad Days by Marcel Desaulniers

Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (Words cannot express how good this book is. It struck me on so many levels.)

The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy

Holy Cow! by Sarah Macdonald (Fantastic true account of an Aussie's journeys within India, and could make a great travel guide)

Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri

The Unknown Errors of Our Lives by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni (Amazing story by one of my all-time favorite authors)

The Vine of Desire by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

Of Marriageable Age by Sharon Maas (Another amazing story of Indian culture in America, by an astounding author)

The Speech of Angels by Sharon Maas (one of my absolute favorite books. Absolutely beautiful and heart breaking)

Peacocks Dancing by Sharon Maas

Red Azalea by Anchee Min

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See (incredible historical fiction set in China)

The Body, Photographs of the Human Form by William A. Ewing (Fantastic book full of historical images and eras in Photography)

The Tahoe Sierra by Jeffrey P. Schaffer

Desolation Wilderness and South Lake Tahoe Basin by Jeffery P. Schaffer

The Yoga Deck

The Pilates Deck

Eco Chic by Rebecca Tanqueray

Detoxify or Die by Sherry A. Rogers, M. D.

The Glass Palace by Amitav Ghosh


Please email me at chandler.catherine (at) gmail (dot) com with any questions!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. you temptress!
    i'll check back at the list when i have some $!
    great idea!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top