And the winners are....

 First off, I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who visited my blog, Facebook, Twitter, Etsy Shop, etc., this past week, and definitely to those who made purchases.  THANK YOU!!!  You make creating fun.  I love what I do, I LOVE what I create, and I definitely love sending those creations to new homes.



The Early Bird Sale is over, and last night, my lovely husband Dave helped me pick the winners out of a hat!  Here they are!

Jamieson, you won a pair of my The Dalles Mountain Buttercup Earrings!

And Katrina, Heather, and Sewitbe, you all won Lemongrass Candles!

So ladies, please email your addresses to me at chandler (dot) catherine (at) gmail (dot) com!

Cheers, and thank you for playing!!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. That's awesome! :) I mean, I had my fingers crossed for The Dalles Mountain Buttercup Earrings, but I am happy to know I'm getting candles, and those beautiful Flower earrings I've longed for, for a long time. :) Thanks for posting a pic of the results, so we know this was the real deal.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top