A wonderful few days....

After being rained in for the past four months, the Portland area was blessed with some sun over the weekend. Dave and I took full advantage, too! I am going to be his assistant at a wedding this coming weekend, so I wanted to get used to his Canon 30D that I'll be using. We went for a few walks, and rejoiced with a barbeque Sunday night. It was....fabulous!



Some very sweet girls up the street own this well-made lemonade stand...



Apparently the pedestrians frequenting Mt. Tabor often carry popsicles...




Mmmm...mango and chicken sausage, potatoes, and summer squash. All finished off with an orange juice lemonade mixture...

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Ooh all that stuff on the grill looks delicious. Haha, and I love that popsicle-toting pedestrian sign.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top