Arthur Hash is a well respected artist, designer, and metalsmith. I have just recently done a little trade with him and cannot wait to see what he makes with the materials I sent him. Arthur just posted a great blog today, kind of in response to the latest on Conceptual Metalsmithing. He brings about a lot of good points about the past being necessary, and that we should basically stop biting the hands that feed us. Head over to his blog, The Art Escape Plan, to have a look!
Home ownership is so many things, all at once. It's blissful contentment, knowing you have something of your own--a piece of the wor...
Storm over Coogee Bay, Australia, 2001 In life, it feels like there are rare moments of true clarity. You know, those moments when ...
At some point, I started being swayed not by peoples' judgment of me, but by their possible judgment. It was a fear based in anxie...
I have been hanging on to decor8 's post on Matthew Mead Style for a while now, mostly because of the images of doily and lace pieces ...
- ► 2016 (10)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (67)
- ► 2009 (77)
- Friday Finds: The Hyena & Other Men
- The Fancy Ring
- Purple Chalcedony Stacking Rings
- Faceted Labradorite Ring
- Eucalyptus Dreams
- Sweet Dogs
- Liz Steiner of Atomic Rabbit
- Arthur Hash & The Art Escape Plan
- Friday Finds: Sabrina Meyns
- On Forgiveness: Forgiving Yourself
- Friday Finds: Anya Kivarkis
- Michele Maule
- Petite House and Jessica Jane
- Friday Finds--Mel Robson
- Brooches that look like rocks and minerals
- On Forgiveness: Forgiving Abuse
- ▼ September (16)