London!!!

I cannot believe I forgot to post about London.
The last few weeks since my return have been an absolute whirlwind.
Sometimes I feel as if I am in Dorothy's spinning, twirling house in the tornado, just waiting to set down.
It was wonderful. Fantastic. Amazing.
I visited the Victoria and Albert Museum at least 4 times (and teared up nearly every visit).
I spent a whole week with my stepmom, just the two of us. We've never done that before and it was truly lovely! She is one of the most inspirational people in my life, and I am so grateful for her presence and support.
London helped me focus. It gave me things to think about for thesis.
It sparked a severe love and fascination with rope and braiding.
I miss it already...

You can find all the photos here, but in the meantime....











CONVERSATION

Back
to top