Popular Posts
-
I have never before wished that I had taken studio photography when I was in school, until now. Recently, I have been struggling with my ph...
-
Ring A Week no. 8 RAW 8/52 "Windswept" A windswept landscape, gorgeous in its clarity and hue... At first I didn'...
-
In May, I spent two weekends in Seattle. It made me fall in love with it. I had no choice...it was sunny the whole time! I know it wa...
-
Our holidays this year were filled with heartbreak. And yet, we were buoyed by family surrounding us. On December 30, 2017, we had t...

Love this prong setting you are making.
ReplyDeleteBe sure to let me know when it comes out! I love his books he is so wonderful. I ACTUALLY learn things from him, not your typical "here make this ring book, now your a metal smith" book
ReplyDeleteyour prongs turned out really nice! Thanks for the tip in your previous post. I might have to try that soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Swati. I don't know why I never thought to bend the wire to make it easier to solder two prongs at once!
ReplyDeleteTiffany, you can look up Carles Codina at Amazon.com or Powells.com and find a few books by him. I love them!