Popular Posts
-
I have never before wished that I had taken studio photography when I was in school, until now. Recently, I have been struggling with my ph...
-
Ring A Week no. 8 RAW 8/52 "Windswept" A windswept landscape, gorgeous in its clarity and hue... At first I didn'...
-
Our holidays this year were filled with heartbreak. And yet, we were buoyed by family surrounding us. On December 30, 2017, we had t...
-
In May, I spent two weekends in Seattle. It made me fall in love with it. I had no choice...it was sunny the whole time! I know it wa...
Both of these videos are so awesome! I can't decide which I liked more. But I do enjoy when people do something that seems out of place to see what people's reactions will be. I think he was well received in presenting his work to random passers-by. How cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!