All good things...

https://www.catherinechandler.com/blog


...Must come to an end. Or, a shift.

I've been thinking a lot about a column/series I wanted to write, giving advice to jewelry artists from the perspective of a retailer--the person selling their work. Yesterday, I had a couple sections written, and wanted to start getting them up onto the blog, but, I have also been itching to change up my website for a while, soooo....I fell into the website revamp rabbithole for most of the day. It was easier than I expected and today, it's all up!

So, head over to my new website: catherinechandler.com
and my new blog: catherinechandler.com/blog
and have a look! I'm thrilled at having everything in one place, having it all streamlined and beautiful. I will keep this blog up, but will start things fresh over there.

I hope you like what you see!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top