The Winding Down...

69/100 & 70/100

As summer is winding down, so is my 100 Things challenge. As you can see, I didn't quite make it to 100 things, but I'm okay with that. However, there are a few more pieces that were made by the due date, August 31, that I have yet to post. These include mostly photographs--a few digital, and the rest are film which have to be processed and scanned in. I will continue to post these, whether or not they add up to 100 is yet to be seen. 

During this challenge, I rediscovered my love for photography, which was a welcome surprise. I had once been a photo major, but switched over to jewelry once I discovered my talents in that field. My interest in photograph waned once I moved back to the U.S. and life took over. Reminding myself of my talents and finding a new voice is heartening, and I look forward to seeing how this influences my work in the future.

100 Things is a challenge I set for myself to create 100 things between the end of May and August, 2012.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top