Portland Japanese Garden



On Mother's Day, I wanted to do something outdoors with my mom, that would not be too strenuous for her, and not break the bank for me. For some reason, I though of the Japanese Gardens here in Portland.



We went out to brunch at Blue Pig, a cafe down the street from my house, which was wonderful, and then onto the Portland Japanese Garden. It was gorgeous! I had not been there since childhood, and I'm really happy we went. We visited the Bonsai exhibit, and got to speak to some of the artists, and spent a couple hours wandering around the various types of gardens.



I highly recommend this to anyone who is visiting Portland, or just needs something different to do on the weekend. Ideally, it might be followed by some good sushi :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top