Here she is--a space of my own. The studio is almost all completely set up, and it has felt so good to sit in there, doing inane things like filing and sanding. As always, even on the worst of days, my studio can calm all of my fears and hurts, taking me into a completely different state of mind. Everything just falls away. It's just me and what I'm making.
Popular Posts
-
I have never before wished that I had taken studio photography when I was in school, until now. Recently, I have been struggling with my ph...
-
Ring A Week no. 8 RAW 8/52 "Windswept" A windswept landscape, gorgeous in its clarity and hue... At first I didn'...
-
In May, I spent two weekends in Seattle. It made me fall in love with it. I had no choice...it was sunny the whole time! I know it wa...
-
Our holidays this year were filled with heartbreak. And yet, we were buoyed by family surrounding us. On December 30, 2017, we had t...
0 comments:
Post a Comment