Popular Posts
-
(Harry S. Chandler and "Shrimp" Ebright, 1970) Pops, Six years ago...it was a Saturday, as well...I was hiking Syncline in t...
-
Let's have a discussion. I want some insight and perspective with this. I've been thinking a lot lately about my 'style', a...
-
My labor of love is now showing at the G. Gibson Gallery in Seattle, WA. I was so excited to get the opportunity to make these a...
-
Some of you may be wondering how I go about creating a piece of jewelry or sculpture. What is my creative process? To be honest, it change...
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(203)
-
▼
September
(16)
- Friday Finds: The Hyena & Other Men
- The Fancy Ring
- Purple Chalcedony Stacking Rings
- Faceted Labradorite Ring
- Eucalyptus Dreams
- Sweet Dogs
- Liz Steiner of Atomic Rabbit
- Arthur Hash & The Art Escape Plan
- Friday Finds: Sabrina Meyns
- On Forgiveness: Forgiving Yourself
- Friday Finds: Anya Kivarkis
- Michele Maule
- Petite House and Jessica Jane
- Friday Finds--Mel Robson
- Brooches that look like rocks and minerals
- On Forgiveness: Forgiving Abuse
-
▼
September
(16)

Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteWonderful design! I love the fluidity.
ReplyDelete